Ph.D. Computer and Information Scicence
Thesis Advisors: Zachary G. Ives, Dan Roth.
Thesis Committee: Fernando Pereira (Google), Chris Callison-burch, Andrew Head, Boon Thau Loo.
Google AI - Research Intern at Sicence Search
Jun. 2021 - Aug. 2021
- Mentored by Natasha Noy and Omar Benjelloun
- Worked on extracting studied variables from research papers for a given dataset.
Microsoft Research - Research Intern at Knowledge Technologies and Intelligent Experiences Group (KTX)
Jun. 2020 - Aug. 2021
- Mentored by Sujay Jauhar, Julia Kiseleva, and Ryen White.
- Worked on understanding complex tasks based on multi-source information by developing novel query-focused text generation techniques.
Microsoft Corporation - Research Intern at Cloud and Information Services Lab (Now Gray Systems Lab)
June 2019 - Aug. 2019
- Mentored by Fotis Psallidas, Alekh Jindal, and Carlo Curino.
- Worked on constructing provenance graph from query logs.
- Mentored by Yannis Katsis, Marina Danilevsky, and Yunyao Li.
- Worked on improving SystemT, a declarative IE system.